Sunday, December 14, 2014

WEEK 68: MAG - #CSP 4 LYFE

CSP = Community Service Project

Well let me just say I am now a pro at hand washing clothes. Haha it's been one interesting week here in Masbate.

As I said last week, the typhoon didn't hit us as hard as it was expected here in Masbate City. But, it did rain and storm for 3 days straight, and left a lot of houses either flooded or completely wet inside and out. So, this week we had lots of opportunities to wash clothes! It was fun to get to serve these people that I have grown to love so much in such a short amount of time. I feel so blessed to serve in a country that has people SO EASY to love. I am just so obsessed with it here.

So that was about the whole week, surprise service projects everywhere we went because if we don't surprise the people, they won't let us do service for them. They are so hard working here and love doing everything for themselves. One lady that is in our area, we went to her house to wash clothes. The day before we told her we would come back in the morning to help her because we were going to wash at the village well. Well guys we go there in the morning around 7 and she had already finished it all because she didn't want "the american sister to have to wash her families dirty clothes." Haha so we went to her neighbors to wash their clothes and we went back to surprise the other sister to fold all the clothes she washed. Oh the great times of being a sister missionary! I just love it.

Well guys my time is up yet again. I don't have much time today but I hope you all know how much I love you all and how much I absolutely love this work with all my heart. 

I love you all and hope you all are well!

Nagmamahal,
Sister Reategui


pictures:
#crabselfie
SHOUT OUT TO MY MOM FOR THE COOLEST SHIRT EVER. I AM REPRESENTIN' PVCC ALL THE WAY OUT HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment