Monday, February 23, 2015

WEEK 78: bittersweet. emphasis on the 'bitter'

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever." -- Alma 26:12

I am just feeling so humbled and full of gratitude right now. What a fast journey this has been. 

I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who is in the details of our lives. I am grateful for these short 18 months that He's given me to serve Him with all I've got. It's been the most humbling time of my life. I've learned more than I could have ever imagined. I've seen others strengthened and they have been the ones that have strengthened me. 

I know that the gospel is real. I've seen it working in the lives of my brothers and sisters of the Philippines and have grown to love them. This is my second family and it is so incredibly hard to leave. 

I love this gospel with all my heart. I love my Heavenly Father and I love the plan that He has for each one of us. I am grateful that I have gotten to know Him better and better understand who He really is. I love His Son, Jesus Christ and am grateful that He died for us. I am weak but He has strengthened me and made me capable of serving Him. I am just eternally grateful for my mission. It has changed my life and as President Guanzon had us all promise, I will carry it with me for the rest of my life. 

I love you all. See you all so very soon!!!!

Nagmamahal from this girl that is literally out of tears to shed,
Sister Reategui

ps - everyone's invited to our house on friday night. not sure what time but just text my great mother and she'll give you the deets.

KITA KITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment