Sunday, August 3, 2014

WEEK 49: SERVICE

HELLO SA INYONG LAHAT! Kumusta kayo?

There's not much to report on this week because we mostly did service like every day all day. We've demolished houses, we've built houses, we've washed clothes, we've cut down trees, you name it...we've done it. But you know what they say..."If ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God."[Mosiah 2:17] It's all true. I have really felt the love of God for these great people that I get to serve. Even though I don't know most of them yet, it is just so great being a missionary because you really feel the love that God has for each one of them, no matter who it is.

Amid the cleaning up this week, we were able to have a baptism which was great. Her name is Sheira and she is 11, her mother is a member and she basically was born ready to be a member. She's awesome and already super into personal progress and isn't even a young women yet haha. I love her so much.

Well I really don't have much else to report on...every muscle in my body is sore and we are just so dead at the end of the day...but it is all worth it to see those that we serve so happy and grateful. I love being a missionary.

I'm sorry this email is so lame but I'll keep sending the pictures so it makes up for it...haha.

LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY AWESOME. Read your scriptures.

Nagmamahal,
Sister Reategui
Pictures from my transfer. The members threw a party for me.:)


I will miss the amazing members of the Tabaco Branch.
saying goodbye....
>>our recent convert marvin and his sister
>>sister venus
>>the amazing youth in tabaco :(


Pictures....in our new area! After our service.
#carabaoselfie


Doing service after the Typhoon:


 
Baptism of Sheira:



No comments:

Post a Comment